This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information when you visit our website.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Contact details that you provide to us for the purpose of receiving information from us (such as your name, job title, email address, telephone number and postal/business address);
Information submitted to us via this website will be used:
- To administer the website;
- To send you email notifications from Terry Foods;
- To send to you other marketing and commercial communications relating to our business. You can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications;
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties, unless:
- We are required to do so by law;
- It is in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- We are required to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- It is to a prospective purchaser of any business or asset that we are considering selling;
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. All the personal information you provide will be held on our servers that are protected by secure passwords and firewall.
If you wish to receive the details concerning the information we hold about you, you may request this at any time. A nominal charge may be made to complete any necessary security checks.
We may update this policy from time-to-time. As it is posted on our website, we would ask you to check the details regularly. We will inform you by e-mail of any major changes that take place.